Monday, February 9, 2009

A post from my saddle-buying friend

As promised, I have found a listing by my saddle buying friend from a previous post. This one isn't too detailed and doesn't have the infamous sparkly text. This girl is underweight to say the least. I should email him to see what else he says about her....

TB WITH JOCKEY PAPERS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to:
Date: 2009-02-08, 7:01PM EST



SHE IS A SWEET GIRL GREEN BROKE I DONT THINK SHE WILL BE HARD TO RIDE SHES LIKE A BIG PUP 16HANDS CALL ANYTIME xxx-xxx-xxxx




it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1026570577


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

No comments:

Post a Comment