Monday, August 10, 2009

Quiet!

This weekend was hot! Steven and I didn't do much. Saturday night, we went to the local auction. Tack started at 5 with horses following. I'm shocked at what they are going for these days. Registered AQHA broke mare....you'd be lucky to get 300. I keep meaning to bring the list of horses and prices they sold for to work so I can post it but my memory is failing I'm afraid.

Steven and I went to get another chicken from the same guy we bought our first two. Somehow, we ended up coming home with 3 instead. *Sigh* We should have PLENTY of eggs now!

It's been rainy most of the day. I need to call the new farrier. Twiggs needs a trim and Ronan needs front shoes put on. I kept them off recently because I knew I wouldn't be doing much riding with the move and his feet do better if they have a break every now and then.

I really want to go riding soon....I'm having withdrawals!

No comments:

Post a Comment