Friday, August 7, 2009

Back to Life!

Whoa! Crazy week! Steven's parents and sister and the youngins are all gone. They all helped so much. If you are reading, Cherie Thank you soooo much for tackling the laundry pile. Hopefully now I will be able to keep it under control. Steven's dad managed to get a lot of projects around the house finished. We were able to get a railing up on the side patio. He finished the baseboards and shoe molding in the bath and kitchen. They also built a chicken coop for our new chickens. Not sure of their breed but we have already collected 4 eggs! I'm pretty sure only 1 is laying though. Hopefully the other will start soon! I didn't get any pictures while everyone was here. The girls had a lot of fun playing with all of our animals. A, the youngest girl, received a special treat. Cherie signed her up for a reading program and she received a reward for reading 25 books this summer! Her first request? To spend some alone time with me! How cute! So, we saddled Ronan and rode to the top of the mountain behind our house to look at the pretty views. She had a lot of fun! I'll miss them all! I guess now I've got to get back into the routine of everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment