Monday, September 21, 2009

Homemade Bread

I made homemade bread! Yes, REAL homemade bread. I can't believe it. I've been putting off trying for so long because it just seems sooo hard! But, I found this great recipe here. It's so simple, I've already made a 2nd loaf as well! Steven loves it which made me feel really good. I've never thought of myself as a good cook, or even decent for that matter. So, hearing how much he liked it really boosted my confidence. I found this recipe too. Doesn't it look yummy? I am looking forward to Fall so much. It is beautiful here in East Tennessee during Fall. It's my favorite season (besides the Christmas season :)

I've begun decorating the house for Fall too. I've put up my fall wreath, this little tin scarecrow, and wire pumpkin (both hold candles) and also this tin sign that I picked up a the thrift store. I'll have to remember to snap some pictures of them. I still have a box of fall decor down in the basement somewhere. I've been putting off going to get it because I absolutely HATE basements. I'm convinced this is why our laundry is always behind. It's just too buggy, damp, moldy and dark. And since we are renting, we really can't do anything about it. Oh well. I'll try to remember those pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment